This intensive group therapy is designed for Francophone residents of Ontario from 18 to 65 years of age presenting a diagnosis of severe and/or persistent depression and/or anxiety.
The program’s goal is to work directly on managing emotions and interpersonal difficulties.
The therapy objectives are adapted to the particular problematics presented by each participant. The program is spread over 10 weeks.
Each session lasts 3 hours, 3 days a week. The team consists of two psychotherapists.
To be eligible to receive this service, you must:
- have the following form completed by a family physician or a nurse practitioner (who accepts return of care)
- be a resident of the area serviced by Home and Community Care Support Services Champlain
- have a valid Ontario Health card (OHIP)
- Eating disorders as a primary diagnosis
- Exacerbation of a substance use disorder
- Intellectual disability or borderline intelligence
- Active psychotic symptoms
To refer a patient to this service, a family doctor or nurse practitioner must fill out the referral form, accept return of care and send the completed form by fax to 613-748-4938.